Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Humans view themselves differently during different periods of time (Identity & Diversity)
- Studying the past helps us understand how the world has changed and how it might change in the future (Interdependence)
- Create and use questions to guide research. (Inquiry & Research)
- Determine key ideas and details in text-- summarizing/paraphrasing and citing evidence (Communication)
Slideshow ← Click here for today’s lesson
*Friday: Current Event presentations
1. Padlet: What objects are you curious about and why?
2. Quickwrite: Tech Then and Now
3. Step One of Research Proposal
4. Exit Ticket: HAL
Step One: What objects are you curious about? (They will get their own copy of this on Google Classroom, so they don't need to make a copy of this.)