Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
STEP ONE: SET A GOAL & AIM FOR AN AWARD
- Read as many books as you can of your own choice - students, staff, and families can join the fun in ANY language!
- Read books from one of the Challenge Lists
- Read or listen to books on Sora
- Read any combination of the goals above
- (See Awards listed on the Banner)
STEP TWO: SIGN-UP
- Below is the form to sign up to take part in the challenge
- Each time you complete a book, complete this form
- In August we will celebrate our reading achievements!
MIDDLE GRADE BOOKS BY GENRE
YOUNG ADULT BOOKS BY GENRE
ADULT BOOKS FICTION & NON-FICTION