Let’s “pounce” into our ISB community reading program.
- Panthers Pounce is an ISB School-wide May reading challenge where everyone-- students, staff, and families can join the fun!
- You participate by logging your time and reading any book.
- Your reading could include eBooks, Audiobooks, or read-to-me books on Epic. Your reading can even include storytime with Mr. Whitman.
We will launch our Panthers Pounce May reading challenge on May 1st. From the very young to the very old, anyone can pounce on a good book!
How to participate:
- Set a reading goal each day - How much will you read?
- Create a plan - when, where and what will you read?
- Enjoy reading!
- Complete the Google form every Monday to log your reading time.
- Every minute of reading adds to your grade/division total. Who will win?
- Check out our ISB Library Reading Page see how much our community is reading
- Continue to log your reading time each week.