Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Choose your InkVenture?
Pick 1, 2 or 31 prompts to draw
- You can get cards from Ms. Ekstran, Ms. Melhorn, Ms. Meisner or Ms. Kehe
- Chose a prompt
- Draw a card
- Label on the top left-hand corner the prompt you can add your name on the bottom right (if you like)
- Tape it under the correct category in front of the library
- Repeat......as up to 31 times or as many as you would like
- There will be a station in the library in front of the Librarian's offices
- There will a station in the cafeteria from Monday, Oct 28th through Thursday, Oct 31st.
9. Swing (Wednesday - Oct 9th)
11. Snow (Friday, October 11th)
14. Overgrown (Monday, October 14th)
18. Misfit (Friday, Oct, 18th)
21. Treasure (Monday, Oct 21st)
25. Tasty (Friday, Oct 25th)
28. Ride (Monday - Oct 28th)
31. Ripe (Thursday - Oct 31st)
What is Inktober?
Every October, artists all over the world take on the Inktober drawing challenge by doing one ink drawing a day the entire month!
ANYONE CAN DO INKTOBER,
JUST PICK UP A PEN AND DRAW.
TO FIND OUT MORE - CLICK ON THE ICON ABOVE