Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About Global Read Aloud
The Global Read Aloud project was created in 2010 with a simple goal in mind; one book to connect the world. From its humble beginnings, the GRA has grown to make a truly global connection with more than 4,000,000 students having participated.
Middle Grade/Junior - Contenders
- Insignifant Events in the Life of a Cactus by Dusti Bowling
- Front Desk by Kelly Yang
- Minrs by Kevin Sylvester
- The Bridge Home by Padma Venkatraman
- Tight by Torrey Maldonado
- Harbor Me by Jacqueline Woodson
- The Marrow Thieves by Cherie Dimaline